I’ve compiled some of my favorite and cheeky “girl power” quotes and just wanted to share since its #wcw
The list is in no particular order.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -E.Roosevelt
- Well-behaved women seldom make history. -E.Roosevelt
- Power’s not given to you. You have to take it. -Beyonce
- I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will. – J.Eyre
- Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in. -C.N.Adichie
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t. -E.Roosevelt
- Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind. -V.Woolf
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. –N.Ephron
- You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation. B.Young
- I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be. –C.N.Adichie
- Feminism is the radical notion that women are human beings.
- No country can truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itselfs of the contribution of half of its citizens. -M.Obama
Hopefully this inspired you and brightened your day!