Summer is coming to an end very soon 😢😭 but that means Fall will be here soon 😊😍. Fall is my favorite season especially since it coincide with my Birthday. What’s your fav season?
I have my September TBR list and let me tell you, its quite ambitious. The readings are not difficult but I will also have my school work load with it, so wish me luck guys! But I think I can do it.
1. Shiny Broken Pieces by Clayton and Charaipotra
2. When by Victoria Laurie
3. The Last Time We Were Us by Leah Konen
4. Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
5. Everyday Is For The Thief by Teju Cole
6. Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
7. Through To You by Lauren Barnholdt
What are you reading this month? See any you’ve read or would like to read?